Weekend in Gothenburg

Last weekend I went to Gothenburg for my mother's birthday present weekend with all of us kids. I flew in in the Friday evening and me and my mother had an evening together before the others arrived on Saturday morning. Then we took the boat out to Styrsö for lunch where we had a delicious lunch, conveniently just as a rain shower hit.


After which we headed back into the city for a stroll around town, some shopping and a relax at the hotel. We stayed at the Clarion Post Hotel which was amazing. Great rooms, decor, design and breakfast! 

For Saturday evening we had a dinner reservation at TOSO. As I found out after there's usually a wait of about a month to get a table, but luckily my sister had found out about this gem way in advance! The dinner consisted of a lot of little meals to share. All of which were delicious but if I had to pick a favourite it was probably the crispy pork. 




On Sunday mornign, we had some more time for shopping and my father came to join so that we got a chance to see each other before my flight back in the evening. Very much appreciated! My flight back was unfortunately delayed and missed my connection so got a night in Brussels, courts of Brussels airlines but it was still a great weekend and so happy we could make it work for all of us.

Comments

Neta igen said…
Vilken helg. =) jag har en klasskamrat som bor på Styrsö.
Det är väll stordalen som äger det där hotellet...han är galen. Har velat bo där sedan det öppnade. Restaurangen måste man ju testa =) verkade jättebra.
Kram

Popular posts from this blog

Couloir des pisteurs

Covered in insulation dust

2nd Anniversary